Friday, January 21, 2011

INTERN POSITION with BAGT

"The time I spend with Bay Area Green Tours is a true joy".

"It's given me the opportunity to meet a host of inspiring, creative and hardworking green entrepreneurs in green building, alternative energy, waste reduction, sustainable food and more. I love the staff at BAGT, the many opportunities to partner with like-minded individuals and organizations and the spirit of cooperation and helping to "connect the green dots" for all involved. I can't think of a more interesting and vibrant organization that I'd want to spend my time collaborating with." - Birch Early, Sustainable Food and Education Advisor with BAGT

Join us to help spread sustainable practices and inspiration to catalyze new leaders. We're looking for interns for the following positions:
Research
Fundraising
Administrative Management
Public Relations
Submerge yourself in the inspirational Green hub of The David Brower Center and have your finger on the pulse of the sustainable happenings in the Bay Area.
For more info contact info@bayareagreentours.org.

No comments: