Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Job Opening - Assist in Auditing Lighting on Federal Cargo Ships

Job Description from Employer Stan Walerczyk:

I am a consultant for Alameda Municipal Power (AMP).

Some of the federal cargo ships have been retrofitted by a lighting contractor.

I did not do fixture counts, but got approximate quantities from the ship staff.

Some of the contractor’s billed quantities are way higher than the estimates.

So AMP would like somebody to do good fixture counts, under my contract.

If you have anybody good, who would do this at $20 an hour or less, please let me know.

If a college student, this may apply for intern credits.

I will be back in the Bay Area in early May and could get the person or people started.

Robert Ofsevit, who also helps me, could direct this person or people.


Stan Walerczyk, HCLPC, CLEP, LC
Principal
Lighting Wizards
P.O. Box 532634
Kihei, Hawaii 96753
cell         808-344-9685     
email      stan@lightingwizards.com
web        www.lightingwizards.com

No comments: